Steps for Prevention*:
- Practice Social Distancing
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, tools, and PPE.
- Wear facemasks
Protocol on the Jobsite:
- Limit all person to person contact
- Avoid eating lunch in groups.
- Consider breaking safety meetings such as toolbox talks into small groups of employees.
- Use electronic means of communication as often as possible.
- Restrict visitors from jobsites, unless necessary for the execution of the work.
- Avoid confined spaces with others.
- Older People
- Those with weakened immune systems
- People with Heart Disease
- People with Lung Disease
*This document was created 4/3/20. Information regarding the Corona Virus is consistently changing. For current, up to date information please visit the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html