Operating an industrial business safely is important for you, your employees, your business and those you are working with. One of the most important aspects of lowering risk and creating a safe work environment is implementing safety programs and conducting frequent training. A well written and detailed safety program combined with knowledgeable training helps to promote a safety work culture. Avetta® safety programs are also needed in order to achieve Avetta® compliance.
What is Avetta®?
Avetta® has been working for years to help make industrial jobs safer for all involved. They have created one of the most widely used supply chain risk management platforms in the United States. Clients and suppliers from a variety of industries rely on Avetta® 's tools to grow their business, remain up to date with regulations and cultivate a safe work environment for those they employ. Some of the tools Avetta® provides include:
- Avetta® Platform
- A supply chain risk management system that provides greater transparency for clients and suppliers working on projects together. Added features include: third party system integrations, marketplace discounts and supply chain analytics.
- Risk Modules
- Modules include: Health & Safety, Workforce Compliance, Sustainability & ESG, Diversity & Inclusion, Financial Viability, Liability and Cybersecurity.
- Consultative Services
- Verifications, Assessments, Advisories and Training
What are Avetta® Safety Programs?
Avetta® safety programs are an essential part to obtaining compliance and fulfilling client requirements. Suppliers using the Avetta® platform must create and update unique safety programs for each client they intend to work with. Every client has their own safety program specifications and supplier requests. This can be quite a lot to manage and keep up with. It can be beneficial and time saving to work with an experienced safety consultant that will manage and create safety programs for Avetta® as needed.
Who Uses Avetta® Safety Programs?
Clients, suppliers, contractors, workers (employees) and partners can all use safety programs and training.
Several industries use the Avetta® safety programs as part of Avetta® compliance including:
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Facilities Management Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Construction Industry
- Utilities & Energy Industry
- Telecommunications Industry
- Transportation & Logistics Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Benefits of Avetta® Safety Programs
In addition to being an Avetta® compliance requirement, safety programs have many benefits for your employees and your business.
- Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses
- Lower workers' compensation insurance costs
- Reduce medical expenditures
- Promote workplace safety culture
- Increased safety awareness on and off job site
- Lower costs for job accommodations for injured workers
Why Choose Industrial Compliance & Safety?
We are a pre-qualification assistance company based out of Charlotte, NC with over 20 years of expertise in ISNetworld®, Avetta®, PEC Premier and all the other large and small certification systems out there. We excel in assessing and creating custom safety programs that are tailored for each client’s request for a variety of industrial businesses.
Get Support with Avetta® Safety Programs
Whether you're just starting out with Avetta® compliance or looking for support on managing your current Avetta® account and safety programs, Industrial Compliance & Safety is here to help. Let us help you with your Avetta® safety program today!
Ready To Get Compliant Today?
Call us or complete the form below!